Monday, March 23, 2020

ShopDisney and Target Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a ShopDisney and Target haul to share with you. It's not a big haul because I have been trying to save money for my Disneyland trip then the virus happened. Anyways, let's get into what I got.


I always look on ShopDisney and I saw this Loungefly Star Wars Mini Backpack that was inspired by Star Wars: A New Hope (1977) for $65.00 but waited to see if they would have a sale. I'm glad I did because it want on sale for 25% off and I had free shipping so I had to get it for $48.75. It looks even better in person and I love it. I can't wait to use it on my Disneyland trip.


I was at to Target looking at the Mens graphic tees since they were on sale for $8.00 (was $12.99) and saw The Mandalorain tshirt. You know I had to get it. The first store didn't have my size but a Target employee called another Target for me and had them put it on hold for me. I love this shirt and can't wait to wear it at Disneyland with my new Loungefly mini backpack. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls and you're keeping healthy & safe.💙💚💜

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment