Monday, March 16, 2020

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Mani # 2 : Be My Clover and Feeling Lucky?

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another St. Patrick's Day themed mani to share you. It's my last St. Patrick's Day themed mani of this year. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting with no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Pure Ice Be My Clover
Sinful Colors Feeling Lucky?
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I decided to wear Be My Clover which pretty kelly green and perfect for St. Patrick's Day themed mani. I then wanted to add some glitter on top. So, I used Feeling Lucky? by Sinful Colors. It's a pretty gglitter toper with green, light green hex glitter with a gold clover mix in too. I really like how mani came out.

I hope everyone have a nice St. Patrick's Day 🍀🇮🇪

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment