Monday, March 30, 2020

Influenster SheaMoisture VoxBox

Hello my MJF stars,
I don't have a haul to share with you this week because I have been self isolating which everyone should be doing right now. But I did get a influenster SheaMoisture VoxBox a couple days ago. I thought I would share with you my first impressions on what I got.  So, let's get into what I got in m VoxBox.

In the box

front of bottle

back of bottle

side of bottle

As you can see I got the SheaMoisture Cannabis & Witch Hazel Skin Rescue Facial Oil. This product says that it a lightweight facil oil that helps to restore healthy skin. Formulated with Cannabia Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, a natural skin-loving ingredient, Witch Hazel and Vitamin E. This fragrance free facil oil adds a touch of nourishing moisture to skin for a bounce back that you can feel. It says to use it after cleaning skin then warm oil into palms and apply all over face, concentrating on areas of dryness. Massage oil into skin using fingers.
I must disclose that I recevived this product for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes only. This does not effect what I think about this product either, so let's get into my first impressions.
 I have combo and senstive skin and though oils would no be good for my skin. But I have been having afew dry patches on my face and thought I would try it. I only tried it a few times so my thoughts might change but for now this what I think about this product. It does melt in my skin nicly and does not feel oily at all but just moisturized. There is light scent but not much that I think most people will not notice. I like that it come with a droper. The thing I don't like is that you have to use your hands. I wish it was spray because I feel like the product adsorb in my hands and I loose some product with this method of application.
I really do like the product so far but I might have to give you full review late.
Do you like facial oils? let me know your thoughts in my comments.
 
Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment