Monday, March 16, 2020

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Walmart haul to share with so let's get into what I couldn't pass up.


I found these 32 oz travel tumblers on sale for $1.00. My dad got the NASA and was lucky find this Stitch cup that someone left on top of a stack of bottled water.


I needed some new liquid liner, so I decided to pick up this NYX Vinyle Liquid Liner which was $6.97. I was shocked to find one of China Glaze The Sesame Street 50th mini set in Fa-la-ah-ah-ahhh! It was only $1.00, so you know I couldn't paas it up. It has A Grouchy New Year, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahh!, Since 1969.


I also need some 100% Acetone so I picked up this 16 fl oz bootle from Onyx professional for $2.48.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I hauled from Walmart.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment