Monday, March 23, 2020

Second Eye Look: CoverGirl TruNaked Jewels Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look using the Covergirl Trunaked Jewels palette, so let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow  Primer For My Primas 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
CoverGirl TruNaked Jewels Eyeshadow Palette:
2 Quartz: crease
4 Amethyst : outer v, crease and lower lid
3 Sunstone: center eyelid
1 Pearl: inner eyelid 
CoverGirl TruNaked Sunset Eyeshadow Palette:
1 Aura: Brow bone
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
NYX Vinyl  Liquid Liner Black 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Big Is The New Black

Like always I primed my eye lids with WNW primer. I put Quartz in my crease which is a matte purple nude. I then used NYX glitter primer on my center of my lids. I thought Amethyst is really pretty purple shimmer. So I put it on my outer v and in to crease. I then put Sunstone on the center of my eyelid which is really pretty shimmer. I used Aura from the Covergirl Trunaked Sunset palette on my brow bone because the Jewels palette didn't have a brow bone shade. I need to brighten up this eye look with Pearl that is really pretty white shimmer. I then did my normal winged liner with NYX Vinyl liquid liner. I used my Benefit high brow pencil on my lower lid to put Amethyst on top of. I then put on my Lancome Monsieur Big mascara only on my top lashes. 
I really love how this eye look came out and I really love Amethyst is a really pretty purple.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment