Monday, March 9, 2020

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Mani: Feelin' Groovy, DTHNP05, Never Too Rich and Only Gold For Me

Hello my MJF stars,
Since St. Patrick's Day is next week, I thought I would do a St. Patrick's Day themed mani for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly  Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Color Club Feelin' Groovy 
Kiss Gel Shine DTHNP05
Pop-arazzi Never Too Rich
Sephora by O.P.I Top Coat Only Gold For Me 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I wanted to do a gold and green mani to go with St. Patrick's Day theme. I used Feelin' Groovey which is bright green and I love the formula. I also decided to use a new polish that recently picked up at Dollar Tree which was a gold metallic polish by Kiss. It has the same formula as the otherKiss polishes that got from Dollar Tree and really enjoy this formula. But I thought it need more so I decied to use two glitter polishes to give some extra shimmer. I used Never Too Rich which a pretty green glitter polish with small, medium and large hex glitters. I also used Gold For Me which is a gold hex glitter polish which small and meduim size hex glitters. I really love this combo of glitters mixed. I also love how this many came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my St. Patrick's Day themed mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment