Monday, March 16, 2020

St. Patrick's Day 2020 # 3/ Eleventh Eye Look NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have one more St. Patrick's Day themed eyelook to share with for this year. This time I decided to use my NYX Ultimate brights palette, so let's get into what I created this time.


NYX Ultimate brights palette numbered
Products I used:
Wet N Wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow  Primer For My Primas 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk: lid and lower lid
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette:
14: crease
13: eyelid
16: inner lower lid
4: lower lid
1: lower lid
9: lower lid
5: lower lid
NYX Happy Birthday Eye Shadow Palette:
10: brow bone
Milani Liquif' eye metallic eye liner pencil 03 Gold
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Big Is The New Black

For this last St. Patrick's Day themed eyelook, I wanted to do something different than past two eye looks. But first I primed my eyelids with WNW and then put the Milk all over so the bright shadows to pop. I then put 14 in my crease which is pretty light green.  I then used my NYX glitter primer on my center eye lid for 13 because it pretty green with some glitter. Since there is no nude shade in this palette. I used my NYX Happy Birthday palette which does and used the 10th shade on my brow bone. I wanted to do a gold liner instead of my normal black wing liner.  I used my Milani Liquif' eye metallic penicil in gold. I used a brush to get a sharp point on wing. I then used my Lancome Monsieur Big mascara just on my top lashes. I used my Milk pencil to lined my lower lash and again used a brush to blend it out. On the bottom lash I decided to do a rainbow. I started with 16 a yellow in inner eyelid. I then put 4 which is a orange next to 16. Next was 1 which is red that put next to 4. I then put 9 which a blue next to 1. The last shadow I used was 5 which a pretty purple and decided to make it connect to my gold winged liner. 
I really loved how this eye look came out. It came out just how I imaged in my mind.
 I hope you have a nice St. Patrick's Day!🇮🇪🍀💚

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment