Monday, March 2, 2020

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have little haul from Big Lots to share with you, so let's get into what I found and could not haul.


I went to Big Lots because I need some tooth paste. So I picked up two of these SoundBody Sensitive Tooth Paste to try since they were $2.50 each.


I also looked through the Dvd/Blurays that they got in to see if they had any good blurays. I was so happy to find two Blurays that came with Digital copies that I could not pass up. I found the original version of The Mummy with cool glow in dark slip cover for $5.00. I loved the Mummy that came out in 1999 and never seen the original, so I had to get it. I also got The Invisible Man which also never seen and always wanted to see it. 


They were also having a promo where you get a free can of Arizona Tea but you only pay tax. So I got the lemon Ice tea.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my little haul from Big Lots.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment