Monday, March 9, 2020

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another 99 Cents Only Store haul which been while since I went but I had pick up few things. So, let's get into what I found this time and had to bring home.


I need to pick up some extra lantern and flash light to leave in my car for emergencies. So I got this blue 12 LED Dimmable Latern Camp Light for $2.99. I also got this green 30+7 LED Working Light also $2.99. I figured I should pick up a 16 pack of AA battries from ACDelco for $2.49 for the Lanter and Working light.


I also need some Razars so I got the kind always get which is Shave Guard 3 pack. I also need more shaving cream so I got the one I always get which is Xtracare shave cream in Tropic Wave.


I found this 8 pan Covergirl Trunaked in Jewels for $1.99. You I'm a fan of these trunaked palettes and don't own this one. So, I had to get it to try. I also need so flossers so I picked up these Dr, Fresh Kool Floss.


I found that they had some blurays and when I saw these two movies I had to get them. I found The NeverEnding Story II and Hot Pursuit which was only $1.99 each.


I saw this Solar Dual Spot Light With Motion Sensor for $7.99 and thought it would be perfect to put on shed in the back yard so I can see Jack on grass at night. It work perfectly and totally worth more than $7.99. I might to get another one if they get more in since this was the last one.


I have seen these Collapsible silicone pet bowls with stand and never picked one up. But recently I notice Jack (boston terrier) eating and he almost falling over trying to eat his food on floor since he has to bend down to eat. So I decided to pick one up to try. He loves it and it helps him find his bowl too. It also easy to clean because it's silicone. It's totally worth the $4.99. Also Bella can't get his food since she is shorter. So if your dog is short like Bella (dachshund) then would not recommend. 


I also found some new toys for Jack. I got the Pet Inc. Dog Toy Bounce Treat Ball and Squeaky Dog Toy. He love these type of Dog toys.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my 99 Cents Only Store haul.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment