Monday, January 20, 2020

Bedtime and Kiss Goodbye Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. Let's get right into what I put on my nails this week. 

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used: 
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Pure Ice Bedtime
Kleancolor Kiss Goodbye
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I was in the mood to wear a purple polish and of course some glitter on top. I have not worn a Pure Ice polish in while so I pulled out Bedtime. It's a pretty purple with shimmer thrown in. I thought Kiss Goodbye by Kleancolor would give some extra shimmer on top. It's a glitter polish with a mix of different colors of the rainbow. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks manicure.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment