Monday, January 6, 2020

Ross Dress For Less, VF Outlet, Walmart, TJ Maxx and Hot Topic Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective haul from my Las Vegas Trip I went on in November. So let's get into what I hauled.


We went to quite a few stores and one of them was Ross Dress For Less where I  found few items that I could not pass up. I got these Skechers gray Goga max slip ons for $24.99. I also got Curl therapy Curl Cream by Creightons for $5.99 since I ran out of my leave in conditioner and wanted to try something new. 


I also found a pair of jeans by  Levi in there signature modern straight for only $6.49 which is a really good deal.


I also went to an outlet mall where they had a VF outlet that had other brands too. I found this cute cowl neck pullover sweater in purple for $21.99 by RBX.


I also went to walmart and I got these Solar Shield sunglasses that fit perfectly over my eye glasses and they were $19.67. 


I picked up two of the L.A. Color Mermaid Magic nail polishes in Mystical and Sea Life. 


This next haul I stoped into Tj Maxx to look around. I found these Eyebrow Razors by Bellabeauty for $4.99 and I thought I would try them.


I was looking in the clearance section found few light up mirrors but thought this was a perfect size for me. It's an Conair Relections LED light collection mirror. It was $10.00.


The last store I went to was Hot Topic and they had Disney Haunted Mansion items on 50% off. I love Haunted Mansion and want the Funko Pops that came out and was happy to find three. I got Merry Minstrel, Mummy Spirit and Opera Singer Phantom. They were $12.99 but with 50% off they were $6.49 each. I also had a rewards for $5.00 so they were even less. I'm so happy to add them to my Funko Collection.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my collective haul.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment