Monday, January 13, 2020

My Pal Joey and Bedazzle Me Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with for Manicure Mondays. Let's get into what I put on my nails this time. 

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used: 
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
O.P.I My Pal Joey
Morgan Taylor Bedazzle Me
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I was in the mood to wear blue so I decided to pull out My Pal Joey which is a beautiful medium blue. It's from the Hello Kitty collection that O.P.I had a while ago. I wanted to added so glitter of course. So, i thought Bedazzle Me from Morgan Taylor Rocket Man collection that came out last year.  I really love this glitter polish is has mix of different colors from the rainbow with large hex and smaller glitter. I really love it on top of My Pal Joey. I'm really happy how this mani came out and I need to wear Bedazzle Me again and maybe on it own because it's so pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment