Monday, January 27, 2020

Grape Going! And Bag O' Glass Mani

Hello my MJF stars, 
I'm back with another Manicure for Manicure Mondays. So let's get into what I put on my nail this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash
Products I used: 
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grape Going!
Sonoma Nail Art Bag O' Glass
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I was in the mood to wear purple again, so I decided to use Grape Going by Sally Hansen. I love this shade of purple, by it self it's  beautiful but I had to add some glitter on top. I haven't worn Bag O' Glass from Sonoma Nail Art in while, so I thought it look pretty over Gape Going! It's a really pretty mix of silver and iridescent glitters. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this week mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment