Monday, January 13, 2020

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls from the 99 Cents Only Store from when I was in Palm Springs. I love Palm Springs and they happen to have few 99 Cents Only Stores, so I of course had to go to at least two of them. Let's get into what I got this time.  


I pick up some M&M caramels in the holiday version for $1.99 which is a really good price. 


I also got some Swedish fish and Red Vines that I love.


I found some Dog Booties for Jack when it's muddy outside for him to wear. They were $1.99.


I hated the pillows at the place we were staying so I picked up this Dahoul Textiles Bamboo Pillow Memory Foam in Queen size. It was $7.99.


They had more of the Disney Tsum tsum series 3 that I don't have and wanted to add to my collection. The first set has Jessie, Genie, Jiminy Cricket. The second set has Olaf, Sebastian, Jessie. The last set has Pinocchio, Snow White, Alien. I have already have Snow White and Pinocchio but didn't have a Alien. I was thinking making a key chain out of the doubles. 


I was so surprised to see Disney Tsum tsum Squish-Dee-Lish series 3. I have been wanting them but could not find them anywhere. When I found them for $1.99. I had get a few but they only had four left so I got all four.


I was happy to get Jack Skellington, Princess Rapunzel, Princess Belle, and Winni the Pooh but I really wanted Pascal too. I will have to see if my 99 gets them.


I also found this Milani Everyday Eyes Palette in Vital Brights for $1.99. I have not gotten any of the Everyday eye palettes so I thought I would pick it up to try.


I also founds these Wireless Earbuds for $2.49. I have been wanting to try some wireless earbuds and figured I could give these a try.


I also found these memory foam bathmat 20 x 32 inches for $5.99. They are so soft and though they would be perfect  for my room. Since the other rugs that  I had fell apart. They were shedding like crazy and I though them away.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul. I'm really happy with what I found. Have you found anything good at 99? I would love hear from you.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment