Monday, January 6, 2020

First Eye Look: Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I finally got around to do an eye look using the Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy eyeshadow palette. So, let's get into what I created with this palette.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid 
Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Palette:
Hot Tamale: Crease and Bottom lid
Soft & Sweet: above Crease
Vanilla Wafers: Brow Bone 
Drizzle It: Eyelid
Lick The Spoon: Inner corner eyelid
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

Like always I start with a eyeshadow primer and I have been using my Avon one. I'm so happy that I'm almost done with it because I try a different eye primer. Now on to the Gingerbread extra spicy palette. I saw Hot Tamale and had to put that in my crease which is beautiful matte berry red shade. I then put Soft & Sweet on edge of Hot Tamale to blend out the shade into Vanilla Wafers which is perfect brow bone shade. I then put my glitter primer on my lid for Drizzle It to stick too. It's a really pretty reddish copper metallic shade. I then put Lick The Spoon in my inner corner of my eyelid to bright and open eye my up. Lick My Spoon is a peach shimmer that is also so pretty. I put on my normal wing liner with my Flick liner. I also put on my mascara which I been using lately which is the Lancome one. I lined my lower lid with the high brow pencil and put Hot Tamale on top to smoke it out. Some how this shadow looks more purple on my bottom lid than in my crease because maybe Soft & Sweet mix with it and made it look more pink which I didn't  plan to do but I think I like how this eye look came out. I can't wait to create another eye look with this palette.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment