Monday, January 13, 2020

Second Eye Look: Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you another eye look that I created with the Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy palette. So, let's get into what I created this time with this palette.


Products I used: 
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid 
Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Palette:
Gingerbread Glam: Crease 
Vanilla Wafers: Brow Bone 
Candy Queen: Center Eyelid and lower lid 
Spicy Mami: inner, outer lid and lower lid
Lick The Spoon: Inner corner eyelid
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

I wanted to do a coppery brown eye look this time. But first I primed my eyelids with Avon primer. I started with Gingerbread Glam in my crease. I then put Vanilla Wafers on my brow bone and blended out the edge of Gingerbread Glam. To make sure the shimmer shaded stick to my lid. I put on my glitter primer just on my lid. Since I have not done a halo eye look in while. I decided to do a halo eye this time. I put Candy Queen in the center of my eyelid it's a pretty golden copper metallic shade. I then put Spicy Mami on inner and outer v of my eyelid. It's a deep copper with gold shimmer but looks much darker in the pan than on eyelid which I wanted. I decided to leave as is because still looks pretty. I then put Lick The Spoon inner corner of my eyelid. I love this shadow for inner corner highlight. I did my normal winged liner with with Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick eyeliner. I then put on my Lancome mascara that been using. I lined my lower lid with Benefit high brow pencil. I did same as I did on my lid with Candy Queen and Spicy Mami eye shadows. 

I really love how this eye look came out even though on of shadows was not as I expected. I can't wait to do another eye look with Gingerbread Extra Spicy palette.


Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment