Monday, January 20, 2020

Third Eye Look: Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look using the Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy palette. So, let's get into what I created this time using this palette. 


Products I used: 
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid 
Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Palette:
In A Pinch: Crease and lower lid 
Vanilla Wafers: Brow Bone 
Cookie Cutter: Center and inner Eyelid 
Drizzle It: outer v 
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

This time I wanted to do a soft peachy eye look because there is some peachy shades that I have not used yet. I first primed my eyelid to my brow with the Avon primer. I put In A Pinch which is pretty matte peachy shade in my crease. I then put Vanilla Wafers on my brow bone and blended out the edge of of In A Pinch. I primed my lids with NYX glitter primer for the shimmer shades that I want to put on eyelid. I decided to put Cookie Cutter on most of my eyelid and I in my inner corner. Cookie Cutter is a beautiful pinky peach shimmer shadow. To deepen my outer v, I decided to put Drizzle It which is one of my favorite shadows in this palette. I then did my normal wing liner with my flick liner. I lined my lower lid with the benefit high brow pencil and then put In A Pinch on top. I put on my mascara which was the Lancome that I have liking. I really love how this eye look came out. It's a pretty soft everyday eye look.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment