Monday, January 27, 2020

Disney Outlet Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Disney Outlet haul to share with you. While I was in Palm Springs, we happen to find a Disney Outlet. So you know I had to check it out.


I got this cute sequin Mickey cup cake long sleeve shirt for $13.99.


I saw this sequin Mickey Mouse tank top for $12.99 and had to have it. It will be perfect for the summer.


I also got this Haunted Mansion mens shirt $16.99.


I was so happy to find a few Minnie Mouse Ears. So, I got Dia De Los Muertos for $6.99 and Jasmine/ Magic Carpet for $5.99.


I also got Hades pin for $1.99.


When I saw these Alice In Wonderland paints and had to get them. They were on sale for $13.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Disney Outlet haul even thought it was from December.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment