Monday, January 20, 2020

Miniso Haul

Hello my MJF stars, 
While I was in Palm Springs we went to a mall and they had a store called Miniso which reminded me of the Daiso Japan store that I really like. This store is also Japanese store they also carry similar products. The only thing is that everything is different pricing unlike Daiso which is $1.50 unless marked. So let's get into what I got.


I saw these spiral hair ties in two different sizes that was $2.99 each pack. I like these types of hair ties so I picked of two packs one in the smaller and larger size to try.


I also got this cool Captain Marvel mini fan $17.95 that I need to have for my park trips. I also got some Cotton Swabs 500pcs that was $1.95.


 They had deal if you spent over $20 you could pick out a Christmas plushie so I got this cute gingerbread man which to soft.


They also let me pick out three products if you spent over $15 too. So I this Ice Bear hand cream, Deep Cleansing mild makeup remover, and Classic vegan hand & nail cream.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my first Miniso store haul and need find one close to where I leave to checkout.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment