Monday, December 30, 2019

New Years Eve 2019/ Fifth Eye Look: Colour Pop Disney Villains Misunderstood Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to do a New Years Eve themed eye look, so I decided to use the Colour Pop Misunderstood palette that I love. So let's get into what I created this time with this palette.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid 
Colourpop  Disney Villains Misunderstood Palette:
The Fates: Crease and Bottom lid
Jetsam: outer v
Flotsam: inner eyelid and eyelid
No Spots and Tragic: Brow Bone
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

I wanted to do a blue and silver eye look for the New Years Eve theme. I love the blue in the Misunderstood palette thought I could create a nice New Years Eve eye look. First I primed my eye with my Avon primer all over the lid. I then put No Spots & Tragic mixed together on to my brow bone. Then I put The Fates in my crease and blend it in to my brow bone shadows. I then put my glitter primer on my lid for the shimmer shades. I put Jetsam in my outer v which a deep blue with teal duochrome shimmer shade. Since there is not real silver shade in this palette I thought Flotsam which is a metallic light pink with blue glitter would be close and as you can see it looks nice with all of the blue. Then I did my normal wing liner with my Flick eyeliner pen and I also put on my Lancome mascara. I lined my lower lid with my high brow pencil to smoke out my bottom lid with The Fates. I really love how this eye look came out and think it would be a perfect eye look for New Years Eve.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment