Monday, December 2, 2019

Fifth Eye Look: Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF,
Since I really liked last weeks eye look using my ABH Subculture palette that I decided to do another eye look with it. So, let's get into this weeks eye look.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige
Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture eyeshadow palette:
Destiny: Crease
Dawn: brow bone
Axis: lid and bottom lid
Electric: inner corner 
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

I wanted to do an all green Christmas eye look with this palette but first I primed my eyelids with my Avon primer. I started by putting Destiny in my crease which is a matte mossy green color. I then put Dawn which is cream matte shade on my brow bone and to blend out the edge of Destiny. Since I have not used Axis yet which is beautiful matte blue/green. I thought it would look so pretty all over the lid. I then put Electric in my inner corner which you know I love this duo chrome shadow that's green and gold. I put on my Renaissance flick liner with my normal wing. I then put on my mascara which I been liking the Lancome Monsieur Big. I lined my lower lid with Benefit High brow pencil and put Axis on my lower lid to smoke it out. I really love how this eye look came out. I have been loving every look with this Subculture palette. 💚💚💚

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment