Monday, February 25, 2019

Burlington and Walgreens Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with two hauls from Burlington and Walgreens, so let's get into what I hauled.


I usually never find anything good from Burlington but I guess it was my lucky day. I found a Smashbox Be Legendary liquid pigment in Girl, Please untouched for $7.99. I have never tried any makeup from Smashbox so I thought I would give it try since this lippy is usually $24. I also found Covergirl Peacock Flare mascara in Extreme Black for $2.99 which I have been wanting to try and for full size mascara is cheap sine I saw it at Walgreens for $10.49.


I found this Lush Headband since I been wanting one because I went to GWW in January my fore head and ears got so cold. Since I'm not a fan of beanies because they don't look right on me. So I was happy to find this purple one on sale for $1.99 (was $7.99).


I was also surprised to find this CColor Around The World Palette since I saw on Youtube it was a dupe for Urban Decay Born To Run palette that I have been wanting. So I picked this palette up to try since it was only $6.99 and I never try anything from this brand before.


I also stopped at Walgreens to see if the Rebel Rose Wet N Wild collection but had no luck. Since I some coupons for $2.00 off WNW products. I found thow things I had to try which is the Megaglo Highlighting powder in a new shade that I have not see before which was Blossom Glow. It was $4.99 and got $2.00 off so it was $2.99. I also got one of the new Megalast Liquid Catsuit shimmer liquid eyeshadow that was only one I found thrown in the display. It was in the color When Stars Align for $4.99 so I was also use another coupon so it was $2.99. I hope I find more color because I love one from the gothic-o-graphic collection and been wanting more. I also can't wait to try this new liquid eyeshadow it so pretty. I couldn't help myself so I tried out the highlighter already and it's so pretty.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I hauled.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment