Monday, February 25, 2019

High Five and Muppets World Tour Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani to share with you, so let's get right into what I put on my nail this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Pure Ice High Five
O.P.I Muppets World Tour 
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat

Since I have been wearing a lot of purple nail polishes lately, so I decided to change it up with a blue polish. I decided to wear High Five by Pure Ice which is from there neon matte collection last year. It's a pretty light blue cream polish.  You know me I had to add some glitter so I decided to use one of the glitter polishes from O.P.I Muppet Collection called Muppets World Tour. This glitter polish is so pretty is has mix of sliver, white and blue glitter. I really love how this mani came out and it's a nice combo. I know both of these is limited edition but you probably find something similar from both Pure Ice and O.P.I. If you have not tried Pure Ice you should because there polishes are really good and they are around $2.00. So you don't break the bank if you want try 1 or 2 or more polishes.

I hope you enjoyed this week mani for Manicure Mondays. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment