Monday, February 11, 2019

Charged Up and Charmmy & Sugar Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. For today's mani, I wanted to do a Valentine's Day themed mani. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lightingm no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Orly Charged Up 
O.P.I Charmmy & Sugar 
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat

Since I wanted to do a Valentine's colored themed mani. I picked out Orly Charged Up which is a pretty blue based purple. I of couse had to added some shimmer so I pulled out my favorite glitter polish by O.P.I which is Charmmy &  Sugar. It's a iridescent pink shimmer with pink, blue and sliver glitter which is so pretty. I wish this polish was in the permanent collection. I really love how this mani came out. These two polishes are a great combo.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Happy Valentine's Day! 💜

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment