Monday, January 7, 2019

Tealful and Happiness Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. This mani is from awhile ago which some how was never posted and I still wanted to share it with you.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat 
Kiss Gel Strong Tealful and Happiness 
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I wanted to wear teal and purple together. So, I wore Kiss Tealful and also Happiness on two nails. I really like the formula of the Kiss polishes and if you can still find them you should totally give them a try. I thought I would do some dot nail art to give something extra. I really like how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this week's mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment