Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas Day 2018 Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
Lately I haven't been in the mood to wear makeup but since I was going out to dinner for Christmas. I decided to do a quick eye look and minimal face makeup. So, thought I show you that eye look.


Products I used:
NYC City proof 24 hrs eye primer Universal
Covergirl Flamed out Shadow pencil 315 Lime Green Flame on my eyelid
Tarte make believe on yourself eye & cheek palette:
Marvel: eyelid and in crease
Covergirl Trunaked Roses eyeshadow palette
Almond: brow bone
Covergirl Lashblash Fusion mascara black
Wet N Wild proline felt tip eyeliner black

Since I was doing a quick Christmas theme eye look. I used my NYC primer that is a pencil type primer and quick to put all over lid for shadow pencil to stick to. I decided to do a green eye look and used my Covergirl shadow pencil in Lime Green Flame on my eyelid and blended out to the crease as a base. To give it some shimmer I used Tarte make believe in yourself eye palette which I used Marvel the pretty green in palette on my lid and blended out to the crease. I used eyeshadow Almond from Covergirl Roses palette because it was in my makeup bag and it was the perfect brow bone color. I then did my normal  winged liner and but on my mascara. I think this eye look  came out pretty good for something quick.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this eye look and that you have a Happy Holidays!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment