Monday, December 3, 2018

Disneyland and Disney Store Outlet Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I know its been a month since I was at Disneyland but I still wanted to share with you what I got from my trip from Disneyland and The Disney store outlet. So let's get into this haul.


I'm going to start with what I got from Disneyland. I wanted a Halloween shirt since a couple years ago they were sold out when I was at Disneyland during Halloween time. It was little pricey but I had to have it. It was $27.99.


I also really wanted a Oogie Boogie pop corn bucket since I saw it last year but I didn't make it to Disneyland last year. So when I saw this years I had to get it. It was $17.00. I also got last one that day which I was warned that they sell out fast which is so true. My mom got the Evil Queen Cauldron which also was the last one that day.


I only picked up one other Halloween treats which was this Maleficent crispy treat which was $5.95.


On our way home we stopped at Disney Store Outlet like we did last time. I like going to outlet because they have park items on discount. I found this baseball t-shirt with Vacation Mode with Castle on sale for $7.99.


I also found this Nightmare Before Christmas shirt that I saw similar one at the park but I found this one for on sale for $14.99.


I also got this cute mens polo fleece Jack Skellington sweatshirt on sale for $19.99.


The store was having a game by the cash register if you play a dice game. My dad played and won this The Nightmare Before Christmas coin for me.

I hope you enjoyed my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment