Monday, December 3, 2018

As If! and Cyberspace Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with this week mani for Manicure Mondays, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting no flash 
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Essie As If!
Milani 3D Holographic Cyberspace 
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat Insta Shine

I wanted to wear a light blue with some shimmer to get me in the Christmas mood. So I decided to wear As If! which is a pretty light blue cream and it's formula is really nice. I then added one coat of Cyberspace which is a beautiful holographic blue polish. I think it looks so pretty with As If! This mani reminds me of Christmas ornaments and snow flakes. I know I will be wearing this combo again because it's so pretty and I'm going to bummed to take it off.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment