Monday, December 17, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello MJF stars,
I have a two hauls to share with you from Dollar Tree so let's get into the haul.


I saw these cute sliver star ornaments and had to get them so I picked up two for my little tree. I also got this pretty Christmas Tree decor to put outside by my door.


I saw this Christmas House window decorations and had to get them to put on my window.


I picked up two packs of these cute Christmas cards to mail out this year.


In this next DT haul I picked up two packs of the mini candy canes in Cherry and Peppermint. While checking out I saw they had the Christmas House Flashing Headband which I could not find last year and wanted one so I picked one up. I also got these cute reindeer headband too.


I need more Plackers so I picked up a pack. I got some Sesame Street baby wipes for Jack (the dog). I also picked up some tooth paste since I need some. I got Colgate Sensitive and Crest Complete Scope.


I found some cute Women's fashion knee highs that could not pass up. I got the llamas and pandas. Even though they are really knee highs on me.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Dollar Tree Haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment