Monday, December 3, 2018

Third Eye Look: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. So, let's get into what I created this time with this palette.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild take on the day eyeshadow primer for my primas 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette:
Milk Chocolate: crease
White Chocolate: Brow Bone 
Marzipan: eyelid
Black Forest Truffle: outer v, in crease and bottom lash
Wet N Wild Proline felt Tip eyeliner Black 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara Black 

I put on my primer and put the glitter primer on my lid so that I get most of the shimmer shadows. I put Milk Chocolate in my crease. I then put Marzipan on my eyelid. I used Black Forest Truffle in my outer v and in to the crease. I used White Chocolate on my brow bone and bend out the edge of Milk Chocolate. I put my liner and mascara. I then used Black Forest Truffle on my bottom lash with some of Marzipan in my inner corner. I really like how this eye look came out. I have been love every look I done so far with this palette and can't wait to use it again.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment