Monday, December 17, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello MJF stars,
I have another 99 cents only store collective haul to share with you from last month and this month. So lets get into what I got.


My dad found some new Bazic Beauty brushes and picked them up for me. He got me five of the black and blue ones which was a lip, eyeshadow, contour, powder and foundation brushes. He also got me more of the gold unicorn brushes which I only have one of and he got me four of those which was contour, foundation, eyeshadow and brow brushes.


I was so happy to find another Ghostbuster Metals die cast in Stantz which I didn't have. It was $2.99.


I saw this Star Wars bop it BB-8 for $5.99 and could not pass it up because its too cute.


I saw this Tartan & Twine contour set for $2.99 and could pass that up for that price.


In this haul I found more of the Bazic Beauty mermaid brushes so I picked up one. I also found these cute minion socks.


I also was happy to find the Minnie mouse Holiday lip smackers since they are usually around $5 each. I got this cute Christmas cup.


I got this penguin for out side. I was happy to find the last Happy Holiday battery operated decorative tree light for $1.99. I also got Happy Holiday light up decor tree. I got these cute knee high socks.


I was happy to find 24 pack of scented tea lights for $2.99 so I picked up two packs in Cinnamon and Peppermint. I picked up more of the sunbeam cr2032 batteries because they are good to have since a lot of the Christmas decor and battery tea lights have these batteries.


I went in last week to see if they had anything I have been wanting and found the Tzumi aura led usb led moodlight for $3.99 that I been wanting. I put on my TV and been loving it. 

 I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 




No comments:

Post a Comment