Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas 2018 Mani: Queen Of Green and Velvet Ribbon

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with a Christmas themed mani since I had a Christmas party to go to last Saturday, so lets get into what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Sinful Colors Queen Of Green and Velvet Ribbon 
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat

If you saw my Big Lots haul you know I picked up some new Sinful Colors so I had to put them both on my nails. So I decided to put Queen Of Green on three of my nails and Velvet Ribbon on two. I think both of these polishes are really nice and opaque with two coats but I did three. I really love that both have gold shimmer as well as the base colors in them so they go together nicely. I probably with be wearing these two again this season. I totally recommend both because they are beautiful.

I hope you enjoyed this week mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment