Monday, December 24, 2018

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have Bath and Body Works haul to share with you so let's get into the haul.


I went with my mom, I thought I throw in her haul too. Since I thought you might want to see what she got too. She we will get into her haul first. She picked up some wallflower refills. They were 5 for $23. So the scents she got were Cinnamon Stick, Frosted Cranberry and Spiced Apple Toddy.


Since it was Candle day for the sale so all 3 wick candles were $8.95. We had pick a few up. My mom got Leaves and Pineapple Mango.


Since she had coupons she got a free item which she got Shower gel in Merry Cherry Cheer. She also had coupon for $10 off of $30. 


I picked up two candles in the scents 'Tis The Season and Spiced Apple Toddy.


And I also had a coupon for a free item so I got Shower gel in Merry Cherry Cheer also.

I hope you enjoyed seeing our hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment