Monday, December 24, 2018

Jcpenney, Michael's Craft, Kohl's Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a few hauls and Early Christmas presents to share with you, so let's get into the hauls.


I have been wanting a Sherpa sweater since last year. So this year I was happy to find one online at Jcpenney. It's made by Arizona and they call it a pull over but it's a zip up in Maritime Navy which is a pretty purple navy color. Since I coupons it was $13.99 and I love it.



The next thing I got was from Michael's craft store. I saw someone haul this cute little ceramic Christmas Tree on IG and I had to get one. I was lucky to find two left and they were on sale for $5.00.


I have been wanting some new boots and I saw that Kohl's had Muk Luks on sale. I told my mom and she said get the ones you wanted that she would pay for them for my Christmas present. Since she knows I'm picky on what boots I like. So I got these Alyx Winter boots in black.


And I also got these Clementine Winter boots in black which they are really gray and black. They were on sale for $29.99 each then with a coupon they were $25.49 each. Since I got two pairs and it was over $50 I got free shipping. I love my boots and grateful for my mom ❤💚.



I also got $10 Kohl's cash so I went on to Kohl's to see if they had anything I wanted. I found this Tek Gear Microfleece Hooded Jacket on sale for $19.99 with my $10.00 Kohl's cash and coupon I only payed $4 and some change. I love this jacket and might have to get another one. I just looked and they are on sale for $12.74 with a coupon and I linked it if you like to check it out.

I hope you enjoyed see my hauls.
Have a Happy Holiday!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment