Monday, December 31, 2018

What I got for Christmas 2018

Hello my MJF stars,
If you have not been following my blog for awhile I always like to share what I get for Christmas because I always like to see what everyone else gets too. I don't see as showing off but as sharing of the joy of giving and receiving of Christmas. So, let's get into what I got this year.


I got a few movies from my parents. I got season 13 of supernatural because you know it's my favorite. I also got season 11 of the Big Bang Theory which also of my favorites and really sad that season 12 is the last season. I also got Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom and Greatest Showman on bluray.


I also got Justice League and the new It on blurry. If you saw my last post which I hauled some boot from Kohl's which was a early Christmas gift from my mom too.
My brother got me Happy Death Day and Child's Play 2 since I only have Child's Pay and seed of Chucky.


I saw this Samsung Galaxy Tab E on black Friday and asked my dad if he would get it for me. Since my RCA is old and starting die๐Ÿ˜•. So of course he got it for me. It has 16gb and it's in black.


When my dad was ordering stuff from target on black Friday they had popsockets on sale and told me to pick out one I liked so I got the Rainbow Gem. It's so pretty and I love it.  


Since I knew my dad was getting me the tablet he told to go on Amazon to order a case and screen protectors. I got this cute case by Bigmouthstore that was $11.88.


I also got these screen protectors by SuperGuardz for $6.99 which I really like because it was not too hard to get on and it doesn't show figure prints๐Ÿ‘.


I also found this cute Samsung s8 case sold by T-Geetup and had to get to go with my New popsocket.  It was $9.99. 


This next gift is from my friend Nicole. She got me this really cute Velvet Plush Oversized throw with Christmas unicorns on it.


She also got me this cute penguin pez and really cute travel mug with a dachshund on it.


This next present is from a long time friend/ neighbor of my family. When Kim needs help I always help her out for free. So she usually gets me something nice for Christmas. She loves Disney like me so she aways get me something Disney. She got me these Maleficent socks which you I love Maleficent. She also got me NYX  land of lollies lip set in the metallic lip gloss so pretty. She also got a Smashbox Artist brush set which I don't own anything from that brand and can't wait to try these pretty brushes out. She got me a emoji Donald Duck key chain too cute. The last thing she got me was gift card to Jcpenney and I'm excited to use it. 


I'm friends with her daughter Kelly and we also exchanged gifts too. She know that I like to cook and Disney. So she got me a dachshund cooking mold. A Disney Eats Beauty and Beast bread pan which has few of characters in mold it's going to be so cool to cook bread in. She got me a uHome Death Star Ice Ball which is so cool and need to try it out soon. She knows I make sugar cookies every Christmas so she got me some Mikey Mouse cookie cutters and I will have to see what else I can use the for so excited. She made few things too like two linen sprays in Lavender and peppermint scents. She also made me Halloween themed Christmas button tree because I love Halloween.


The last thing she got me was Mayor from The Nightmare Before Christmas which I don't have and I love him. 


My Aunt and Uncle got our family a gift card to cheese cake factory and they also gave me a gift card to Olive Garden just for me. This girl loves her some Olive Garden and will be going soon.

If they're read this post thank you to everyone that got me a gift for Christmas. I'm a happy girl and very grateful for all my gifts๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽ„. I hope you enjoyed seeing what got as much as I liked sharing what I got this year. If you like let me know in the comments what you got for Christmas.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘‡

 I also hope you had a Happy Holiday and Happy New Year!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 





No comments:

Post a Comment