Monday, December 31, 2018

New Years Eve 2018 Mani: Chills Are Multiplying and Great Graphite!

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you my New Years Eve themed mani for this week Manicure Monday. So let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
O.P.I Chills Are Multiplying 
Finger Paints Endless Wear Great Graphite!
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat

I wanted to do a blue mani with my be some silver. So I decided to wear O.P.I's Chills Are Multiplying which is pretty deep blue gelly will some shimmer. I thought I do two nail with a sliver/gray glitter polish. I pulled out Finger Paints Great Graphite! Which I only wore once and the top coat I wore with it didn't get along, so I took it off. I thought it was the polish but it was the top coat so I got rid of it. I'm so happy I didn't get rid this polish because it has a nice formula in that you could just wear 2 coats but you know I always do 3. It's a not just a metallic silver but has some glitter in there too that makes it even more pretty. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this week's mani. Also have a safe and fun New Years Eve!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment