Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas 2018 Mani #3: White On The Spot, Queen Of Green and Velvet Ribbon

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with last Christmas themed mani of 2018. So, lets get into what I put in my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Milani High Speed Fast Dry White On The Spot
Sinful Colors Queen Of Green 
Sinful Colors Velvet Ribbon 
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat 

I decided to do another ruffin manicure but this time I decided to use white, green and red. I used White On The Spot for the base color. I then put Queen Of Green on three nails and Velvet Ribbon on two of my nails. I really love how this mani came out and it can put how I wanted it too. Like I said before Queen Of Green and Velvet Ribbon are my new favorite red and green in my collection and I had to use them again.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays. 
Also Merry Christmas  and Happy Holidays to you.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment