Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas 2018 Eye Look : Makeup Revolution The Emily The Wants Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
Like I said in my mani post I went to a Christmas party on last Saturday so I wanted to do a Christmas eye look. Since I have not used Makeup Revolution The Emily The Wants palette lately, so I used that palette to create this look.



Eye Look: Makeup Revolution The Emily The Wants Palette
Wet N Wild take on the day eyeshadow primer for my primas 
NYX glitter primer 
Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants:
Loves Tons, Laughcry and Cheer: crease
Grateful: eyelid and inner corner
Side Hustle: outer eyelid and bottom lash
The Cream and Prayer: Brow Bone
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara Black 
L.A. Colors Grafix Eyeliner Black

I put my WNW primer on first. I put a mix of Love Ton, Laughcry and Cheer to get the red color I wanted into my crease. I could of just used Cheer but it was not right shade of red I wanted that is why I used three shadows. I then put my glitter primer on my eyelid so that Grateful and Side Hustle would make the glitter stick to my lid. I then put a mix of the Cream and Prayer to my brow bone. I put my liner and mascara on. I then but Grateful and Side Hustle on my bottom lash also. I really like how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment