Monday, December 10, 2018

Big Lots and Target Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls to share with you which is a Big Lots and Target Haul. 
First haul is from Big Lots in which I went to see if they had any movies for presents and I of course found a few things for me.


They had a lot more bluray's than they had before. I found three movies for me and two for my dad. I found Ghostbusters which I own on DVD but been wanting to upgrade to Bluray and I was so happy to find it for $2.88. I wish they had Ghostbuster 2 but they didn't. I also got Rio 2 which I only own Rio and was happy to find Rio 2 for only $5.00 on bluray and it's the deluxe so it had dvd and bluray 3d. I don't have a 3d set up but its cool to have if I ever do get one. I also got Jurassic Park 3 which I don't own any of the Jurassic Park movies so I was happy to find 3 on bluray for $5.00. I got two movies for my Dad which was Apollo 13 and The Transporter they were both $5. I also got something for my mom but didn't want to posted it because she might see it before Christmas.


I also got two Sinful Colors nail polishes in Queen of Green and Velvet Ribbon which I didn't own yet and really wanted them because they are so pretty. They were only $1.95 each.


I went to Target to look around for gifts and found this men's Black Mirror sweater on clearance for $6.88. I love the tie dye and for the price, I had to get. 


I also need more fast dry top coat since I ran out of my favorite. I thought I try out Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat since I liked it they last time I used my friends. It was also on cartwheel for 25% off. So $4.99 with 25% off.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment