Monday, November 26, 2018

Second Eye Look: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, so let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
NYC City Proof 24hr eye primer Universal
NYX Glitter Primer
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette:
Semi-Sweet: crease
Creme Brulee: Eyelid
Haute Chocolate: outer v and bottom lash
White Chocolate: Brow Bone
Marzipan: inner eyelid
Wet N Wild proline felt Tip eyeliner Black
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara Black
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara Very Black

I wanted to do a gold/brown look so I started with Semi-Sweet in my crease. I used the glitter primer so I get most out of Creme Brulee to my eyelid. It's such a pretty shadow. I then used Haute Chocolate in my outer v, into the crease and bottom lash. I used Marzipan on my inner eyelid. Lastly I put White Chocolate on my brow bone. I put on my liner and mascara. I really like how this eye look came out and I have been loving this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment