Monday, November 26, 2018

Last Chance Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Sinful Colors Last Chance
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I wanted to wear a green polish and remembered that I picked up one from Dollar Tree a while back. It's called Last Chance by Sinful Colors. I love Sinful Colors and this polish does not disappoint. I really like this deep green color and if you like dark shades I would totally recommend this color. I don't own many dark greens and I know I will be wear this one again. I was thinking of putting a glitter on top but it was so pretty by itself I decided to leave it as it for now. I know next time I will be trying it with a glitter topper. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment