Monday, November 12, 2018

Love Is Hot and Coal & Seared Bronze Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays, so lets get into what I put on my nail this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
O.P.I Love Is Hot and Coal
Covergirl Outlast stay brilliant  Seared Bronze 
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I wanted to do a fall themed mani so I decided to wear O.P.I Love Is Hot and Coal which is a unique brown which is a brown with like a metallic black/sliver color. I also wanted to add some shimmer to few of my nails. I used Covergirl Seared Bronze which is a pretty shimmery glitter polish with gold, bronze and orange colors. I really love how this mani came out and love this combo.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment