Monday, November 26, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a 99 cents only store haul to share with you. I have few Halloween items from before Halloween but other stuff too. So I still wanted to share with you what I found.


I found some cute wigs for $1.99 so I could not pass them up. I got a rainbow one, a pink, blue & green one and long black wig that I used for my costume. 


I also got another Owl Bath mat for Jack because he loved the other one and I thought $2.99 it's good to have a back up.


I was so happy to find more of Mainstay large three wick candles that are usually sold at Walmart for $8.76. At 99 cents only store they were $3.99 each, so I picked up two of the Warm Apple Pie and one of the Wild Honeysuckle.


I picked up some candy too which was Tootsie fruit chews and Tootsie Roll.


I was so happy to find these Metals Die Case at my 99 cents and you know I love Ghostbusters so I got the only ones they had which was Venkman and Spengler.


I also got the The Joker Boss from Suicide Squad and DC Wonder Woman. They were all $2.99 each which is a good price because they are usually $10-$20 each depending on the characters.

I hope enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment