Monday, November 5, 2018

Second Halloween Look 2018: Skeleton

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you my last Halloween look that was my costume for Halloween which was a Skeleton.

Skeleton makeup
 First let's get into the eye look since it is what I did first. 

Close-up Skeleton eye makeup

Eyes:
Wet N Wild take on the day eyeshadow primer 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate Palette:
One More Bar: crease and bottom lash 
Lick Me: above crease and bottom lash 
White Light: brow bone 
Don't Let Go: eyelid
All is Lost: crease, outer v and bottom lash 
Wet N Wild proline felt tip eyeliner Black 
Salon Perfect Silk Nior Lashes 652
Kiss strip lash adhesive 
Maybelline Lashblash Fusion Black 

I wanted to do a shimmery smokey brown/black look so I decided to use my Makeup Revolution Death by Chocolate Palette. I put One More Bar in my crease. To bland out the edges of One More Bar I used Lick Me and I added White Light on my brow bone. I put NYX glitter primer for Don't Let Go to stick to so that I get much of the shimmer from the shadow. Since One More Bar was dark enough I decided to put All Lost in crease close to Don't Let Go and I also put All Lost in my outer v. I did the same thing on my bottom lash as I did in my crease. I added my eyeliner and mascara. I then added some lashes from Salon Perfect in 652 that I won. 

Full face Skeleton makeup #2

Full face Skeleton makeup #3

Face:
L'oreal true match compact makeup C2 Natural Ivory
L.A. Girl pro conceal Natural
NYC loose face powder Translucent 
Death by Chocolate Palette: One More Bar, All is Lost
Milani color bailliance eye pencil black
Wet N Wild Megalast liquid catsuit matte lipstick in Widows Peek

For my face I use my L'oreal compact in natural Ivory that is a few shades too light. I used my concealer too. I set it with NYC loose powder in Translucent. I used the same Makeup Revolution palette to carve out my cheekbones. I used One More Bar to out line where I wanted to outline my cheekbones first before using All is Lost then I used Eye pencil to give more sharpness.  I also used One More Bar between my brows and on my nose. I used the eyeliner ton my nose and to make lines on my lips. I then put on Widows Peek my lips. I added a black wig that I got from the 99 cents only store. I also wore my Skeleton leggings and tank top from Jcpenney. I think this look came out pretty good for someone that has not done a Skeleton look before. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Halloween costume this year.💀☠

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment