Monday, November 19, 2018

First Eye Look: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you an eye look that I created with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. 


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer For My Primas 
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow 255 Just Beige
NYX Glitter Primer 
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette:
Salted Caramel: crease
Candied Violet: Eyelid and bottom lash
White Chocolate: Brow Bone 
Champagne Truffle: inner eyelid
W7 Liquid Eyeliner Black 
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Black

I really wanted to wear Candied Violet ever since I saw this palette. I started with putting my bases down. I put Salted Caramel in my crease. I then put NYX Glitter primer to make sure I had a good base for the shimmer in Candied Violet to stick too. I put on Candied Violet on my eyelid little bit into the crease to bend out the edges. I then put White Chocolate on my brow bone and blend out the edge of Salted Caramel. Since I used Candied Violet on my eyelid and bottom lash. I need to put something brighten and open my eye up, so I put Champagne Truffle in my inner eyelid. I then put on my liner and mascara. I really love how this eye look came out. I'm really happy that the pink glitter in Candied Violet stayed on my lid since I used the glitter primer. I can't what to do another eye look with this palette, so happy to finally own it.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment