Monday, January 7, 2019

99 Cents Only Store and Big 5 Sporting Goods Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls from 99 cents only and Big 5 sporting goods to share with you. So let's get into what I hauled.


Since all of the Christmas items was half off I picked up few things. I got some Christmas cards for next year.


I also got two cookie containers in two different designs.




I got two of the Christmas Led pillows which I wanted but never picked up because they was $5.99 each and since they were on sale for $2.99 each. I could not pass them up. 


I need more unscented tea light and found these 50 count bags for $1.99 each so I got two bags.


I found these planters signature whole cashews and since I like cashews I figured I pick up two one in Maple mesquite bbq and one in Vanilla bean to try. They are pretty good. The flavors not over powerful which is good thing. I probably pick them up again if I see them. I also got more of the Xtra Care shave cream in tropic wave that I like. I found more if the vaseline lip therapy lip balm so I picked up the aloe vera one since I didn't try this scent yet.


This last thing is from Big 5 sporting goods which I went because they had Muk Luks slippers on sale for $14.99. I was so happy find my size and color I wanted which was the last one. The color is black/white/gray and I also had a coupon for 10% off which was even better. They are so soft and comfy.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment