Monday, January 14, 2019

Charged Up and Ever After Mani

Hello my MJF stars, 
I'm here with another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Orly Charged Up
L.A. Colors Color Last Ever After
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat

I was in mood to wear purple so I decided to wear Charged Up which is a pretty purple. I really like the formula of this polish. You can probably do 2 coats but I used 3 because it's just a habit. I then wanted to add some shimmer so I decided to Last Ever After on top. I also only used one coat of Last Ever After and I also enjoyed this formula too as a topper. I love how this mani came out because these two polish combos looks really pretty together.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment