Monday, March 28, 2016

CrowdTap: Garnier Whole Blends

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I was picked to do another crowdtap crowdkit and this time I got few samples of Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner. So lets see what types I got to try.


I received 5 of each types and the ones I got was Coconut oil & cocoa butter, Honey Treasures, and Coconut water & vanilla milk.

What each shampoo and conditioner does:

Coconut oil & cocoa butter: Smoothing tames & controls frizzy hair
Our velvety formula, blooms with an exotic fragrance of coconut oil & cocoa butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that nourishes hair and tames frizz & flyaways.*

Honey Treasures: Repairing  strengthens & heals damage
Our creamy, lush formula, blooms with a delicious fragrance of royal jelly, honey & propolis, bringing to life our wholesome care that strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends & breakage*

Coconut water & vanilla milk: Hydrating quenches & softens
 Our moisturizing yet refreshingly lightweight formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that quenches and softens de-hydrated hair.*

I can't wait to try all of these shampoos and conditioners.

I was sent these free samples for testing and reviewing purposes only.

If you want to see an unboxing and what else I got in the mail:



Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel





No comments:

Post a Comment