Monday, March 14, 2016

TLC and Sparkle Emerald Mani

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays and since St. Patricks day is this week I thought I post a green mani. I got a few green nail polishes from Daiso Japan on my trip so it was hard to choose one to put on my nails. Also I love green nail polish so I might post another mani before or after St.pattys day.

Outside lighting with flash

Outside ligting with no flash

Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Klean Color Nail Lacquer :
103 TLC and 34 Sparkle Emerald
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

TLC does not look as yellow green as you see in the photos. It more a pastel green color either way it pretty.  With Sparkle Emerald on top made it evern more pretty. I really love Klean Color nail polishes even thought they have a strong smell but all nail polishes smell right. Well they don't smell as bad as the skull polishes that I got from Dollar Tree. Anyways, I really love TLC and it very pigmented with 2 coats but I did 3 just make sure. This would be nice to wear for St. Patricks day or for spring or all year round.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Monday. 
Also check out my Daiso Japan haul for the rest of the polishes that I got.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment