Wednesday, March 9, 2016

First Eye Look: Maybelline Eyestudio Green with Fashion

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have an eye look using Maybelline eyestudio in green with fashion. 




Products I used:
Avon eyeshadow primer light Beige 
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Vanilla 
Maybelline Eyestudio 810 Green with Fashion 
1-crease
2-eyelid
3-outer v and crease 
4-outer v
Wet N Wild  Brulee -brow bone
Nyx studio Liquid liner extreme black 
CovergirlThe Super Sizer Mascara Black 

I really love the Maybelline Eyestudio eyeshadow palettes and this one does not disappoint. I wanted to use the teal/green color but I did not want it to take over the eye look and this what ended up with. I'm happy how it came out because its not to in your face. It has a hit of teal which think looks pretty.

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment